Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jeddah! The coast city of Saudi Arabia

My city is Jeddah and it’s a coast city. It is located in the west coast of Saudi Arabia. Of course the first thing I will show to the tourists is the Red Sea. I'm a diver and I have an advanced license, so I can show them how beautiful the Red Sea is under water. In addition, I will show them the malls, many malls we have in Jeddah, and I'm sure people who are from abroad will like it!
There are a lot of good places I would like to show them, like our resorts, islands and beaches. Generally in resorts each family has its own beach, which is wonderful. My favorite resort is called Moevenpick Al-Nawras. I love it! That's because each villa has a view of the Sea, and also people will swim in their own pool and each pool has a view of the Red Sea, and that is make swimming more enjoyable.

No comments: